Build great solutions and professional-grade apps fast and easy with Microsoft Power Apps.
Modernize business processes. Seize opportunities. Solve demanding challenges.
What is Power Apps?
Microsoft Power Apps is a suite of apps, services, connectors, and data platform that provides a rapid application development environment to build custom apps for your business needs.
With Power Apps, you’ll have the ability to quickly build customized apps that connect your business data stored in various data sources like Sharepoint, Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, SQL Server, and so much more.
Why use Power Apps?
With less code, there is more power.
- Motivate people to innovate independently through a smooth learning curve extending directly from Excel to PowerPoint Skills.
- Allow professional developers to work at a higher velocity by writing less code.
- Digitally transform thousands of business processes each year through a common low-code platform.
Built right into productivity experiences of Microsoft 365.
- Deeply integrated with services like Sharepoint and Teams making it easy for users to discover and start the learning process of creating apps.
- Shape employee experience at scale faster. Right where millions of people are already working.
- Multiple forms of data storage abstracted in a single interface.
- Rich data model.
- Powerful business logic.
- Deep Integration Tools.
- Multiple API endpoints.
- Sophisticated, auto-generated app pages.
- Deep hierarchical access.
Versatile and Secure.
- Powered to use in cloud-based environments but not limited to remote storage connections.
- Seamlessly connect with your on-site servers and cloud-based data.
- Security protocols are navigated flawlessly ensuring secure data flow across all locations.
- All apps created via Power Apps are automatically compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) because they are built on Microsoft’s CDS.
What can your business achieve with Power Apps?
Rapid development of custom business applications.
Reduced app development costs.
Streamlined & automated business processes.
Improved employee productivity.
Increased business efficiency.
Enhanced customer experience.
Improved Return on Investment.
Power Apps in Action
Heathrow (a UK- based airport company)
- With Power Apps, Heathrow was able to significantly lessen paperwork and reduce the amount of data entry through a digitized “language book” that was created by one of the company’s non-IT employee.
- The employee was part of the airport security in where he saw an opportunity to create a digitized “language book”. This provided translations for relevant passenger-facing regulations at the airport into various languages.
- By using Power Apps, the employee was able to rapidly create a working prototype that was swiftly accepted and adopted. Since he has direct experience with the subject matter it was easier for him to spot an area for improvement and implement a solution.
- With Power Apps, IKEA – one of the world’s largest furniture retailer has developed a “sales tool” that has helped improved customer experience.
- The multinational conglomerate used this sales tool for all essential business functions from customer bookings, in-store customer meetings, revenue generation, B2B customer data collaboration, and rebooking or cancellation of appointments on behalf of customers.
- Within the IKEA Sales Tool, there are four apps: kitchen app, co-worker app, B2B app, and Customer Center app.
CAPS, Customer Air Products & Services, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- CAPS a well-known HVAC manufacturing company in Texas has developed an app to track the entire manufacturing process of HVAC units. Everything is monitored from cradle to crate including sign-offs, notifications, quality checks, and much more.
- A data analyst with zero coding experience was able to develop this powerful app that played a great role in improving CAPS manufacturing process.
TransAlta (A Canadian Power Generation Company)
- TransAlta leveraged the benefits of Microsoft PowerApps to develop a decision-making application that maximizes its ROI.
- The app created via Power App called “Economic Callouts” calculates the economic viability of sending a wind technician to respond to service calls outside the core operating hours, owing to the low energy prices in the province of Alberta.
- Within 2 weeks after the app’s deployment, TransAlta was able to recover the app development cost while the app continues to generate ROI.
Power Apps App Ideas
- Employee Onboarding App
- Holiday management Power App
- Safety and compliance Power App
- Expense Approval App
- Service Request App
- Return to Workplace App
- Online Appointment
- Attendance Management
- 360 Appraisal System
- Know your Client System
- FAQ Chatbot
- Stock Inventory/ Production orders app
- Inventory Management App
- Production Capacity Power App
- Project accounting and timesheets Power App
- Twitter connector app
- Inspections and reviews Mobile App
- Sales Intake Form App
- Supplier Mobile Power App
- Crisis Communication App
With Power Apps, your options are endless.
Companies that took advantage of the POWER of Microsoft Power Apps are now on the lead.
Don’t wait any longer. Power up with Power Apps NOW!
Talk to one of our Power Apps specialists today!
SCHEDULE A NO OBLIGATION, NO PRESSURE – FREE CONSULTATION TODAY!
Contact us at (800) 918-7305 or email email@example.com and let’s start your Power Apps journey.