Develop intelligent chatbots on your own terms with Power Virtual Agents.
Address issues real-time. Improve customer satisfaction. Cut operational costs.
What is Power Virtual Agents?
Power Virtual Agents is a low to no-code software that lets you create powerful chatbots designed to answer customer, employee, or site visitors in real-time. It provides an easy and quick way for everyone throughout an organization to build chatbots that can engage conversationally with your customers and employees.
Why Use Power Virtual Agents?
No advanced technical skills and knowledge required.
- Power Virtual Agents authoring canvas is straightforward to use. This allows subject matter experts to directly author and configures bots without advanced technical or coding knowledge at all.
- Through Power Virtual Agents, you are empowering employees to build their own bots.
Flexibility drives continuous improvement.
- With its dynamic authoring canvas, you can easily make changes and additions to improve the bot and make it more effective.
Fully customizable and seamless integration with your organization’s existing systems.
- Integrating Power Virtual Agents into the day to day processes of your organization is pretty straightforward. There are also hundreds of pre-built connectors available allowing you to build custom workflows that fit your needs.
- Complex scenarios can also be catered for with the Microsoft Bot Framework.
Built-in AI and machine learning capabilities
- Just like the rest of the Microsoft Power Platform, Power Virtual Agents also utilizes AI and machine learning capabilities which is of high importance when addressing issues from key stakeholders (i.e. customer, employees, audiences)
- Power Virtual Agents can automatically handle repetitive tasks, address queries at scale, or even take actions on your behalf with no human intervention through RPA or robotic process automation.
What can your business achieve with Power Virtual Agents?
Seize opportunities as they arise.
Improved customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Improved communication and collaboration within your organization.
Better employee productivity and satisfaction.
Enhanced business efficiency.
Reduced operational costs.
Power Apps in Action
Trugreen (US’ Largest lawn care company)
- Trugreen augmented its self-service customer mobile app with AI-driven image recognition. It teamed up with Microsoft to develop a new AI-enabled virtual agent bot that combined Microsoft Power Apps and Dynamics 365 Customer Insights.
- The bot understands and listens to customers’ individual needs. It can classify and inform customers of insects and weeds in lawns and responds to customers’ personalized requests.
- With Power Virtual Agent, Power Apps, and Customer Insights, Trugreen is able to provide more proactive and predictive services to its customers, giving its employees more time to address more complex and higher-value tasks.
Digital India Corporation (an organization under Ministry of Electronics and IT, Government of India)
- Digital India used Power Virtual Agents bot to engage citizens at scale during the COVID-19 pandemic and educate them on how to stay safe through real-time responses to queries.
- This initiative reduced load on phone and email by ensuring critical information is readily available to the public.
San Diego Workforce Partnership (a US-based non-profit organization)
- San Diego Workforce Partnership is a non-profit organization that funds and delivers programs that empower job seekers to meet the current and future workforce needs of San Diego employers.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Workforce Partnership had to close its offices and headquarters which made it very difficult to serve the high volume of workers that the pandemic recently displaced. With Power Virtual Agents and omnichannel capabilities within Dynamics 365 Customer Service, San Diego Workforce Partnership build a website chatbot that enabled employees to increase remote collaboration and engage more people in need of support.
Power Virtual Agents Ideas
- IT helpdesk employee self-service and automation
- HR processes automation – Automating simpler and repetitive processes like time-off requests, and finding out information.
- Guided dialog conversations to help identify the right action to be taken in a given situation
- Answering queries regarding payroll or benefit-related information
- Assisting users or website visitors to carry out advanced searches through a guided conversation instead of a complex search interface.
- Learning and development. Connecting people to learning opportunities.
- Relaying information for upcoming organizational or operational changes.
- HR onboarding – A digital assistant to support new hires with the onboarding process.
With Power Apps, your options are endless.
Companies that took advantage of the POWER of Power Virtual Agents are now on the lead.
Don’t wait any longer. Build your own chatbot in no time.
Talk to one of our Power Virtual Agents specialists today!
SCHEDULE A NO OBLIGATION, NO PRESSURE – FREE CONSULTATION TODAY!
Contact us at (800) 918-7305 or email email@example.com and let’s start your Power Virtual Agents journey.