We use technology to make companies more efficient, productive, and profitable
We help companies execute mission critical technology projects by orchestrating the right people, at the right time, working on the right initiatives to drive company value.
Our approach reflects the reality that no single person can completely understand every nuance of today’s barrage technical change. Instead of generalists, our proprietary Flex Bench resourcing model provides our clients with a single point of contact for mission critical projects backed by a network of high-skill and high-will technical specialists.
We are accountable for project success and orchestate the resources required for you to thrive in a time of stunning technical transformation.
- Business Process Automation to drive efficiency, improve productivity, and expand profitability. We generally partner with CFOs and COOs on these initiatives.
Download a free process automation discovery checklist here.
- IT Due Diligence to assess investment risk and create strategic post-close value creation roadmaps.
- Fractional Chief Technology Officers to drive strategy and improve technical decisions
- Enterprise and Cloud Architecture to design and execute future-proof platforms that enable transformation
- Technology Sourcing with our Flex Bench resourcing model to get the right people working on the highest value tasks
- Agile Delivery Transformation to improve culture, processes, and tooling to deliver technical solutions more efficiently
- Technology Modernization of legacy systems to overcome technical debt and increase the velocity of value creation
- Data Transformation to unlock the buried value of data and build competitive advantage through data capabilities
What value do we create?
Technology should drive business value. While many technology firms and consultants think technology itself is the value, we see things differently.
We anchor value creation to Eric Almquist’s Bain &Co. Elements of Value, and drive results across these dimensions which have a quantifiable impact on business growth and profitability.
You can watch a detailed explanation of quantified value creation using these elements on episode two of the Proactive Logic Consulting’s CEO, Jon Kragh Show.
How do we execute?
We use a proprietary flex resourcing model, leveraging a network of experts to put the right person in the proper role. Our model for the right fit is a “high skill, high will” individual. We do not associate with any resources that have “low will” or “low skill.” The result is top-performers working on your projects.
Additionally, we always look for new ways to do more with less with technology. While we can build proprietary applications with high level of excellence, we always try to find ways for our customers to use platforms or other approaches to skip entire areas of implementation. We want you to ride on the shoulders of giants. Every day, new platforms become available, that you can use to create leverage.
What projects have we specifically done?
- Process automation for many verticals saving hundreds of millions of OPEX to date
- Cloud architecture for highly regulated industries, including financial services and healthcare
- Hundreds of proprietary mission-critical software applications
- IT due diligence on over 200 transactions – nearly $21bn in M&A
- Private equity add ons, integrations, and platform modernization
- Technology modernization of dozens of legacy systems
- Data warehouse and analytics platforms
What industries do we serve?
Our clients generally cluster in highly regulated industries that require a high-level of excellence. We do not service startups or small businesses.
Here’s to your success,