Microsoft Azure is an open, flexible, and scalable platform that would allow you to quickly and easily build, deploy, and manage applications across Microsoft-managed data centers.
With Microsoft Azure being compatible with a wide array of programming languages, operating systems, databases, and frameworks, you’d be able to continue doing what you do best all the while having access to a comprehensive suite of tools that integrate with one another. Having more security and compliance certifications than the rest of other cloud providers, you can rest assured that your data remains private and secure all the while accessible to individuals who need it.
Why Use Microsoft Azure?
- Pay as you go: With Azure, you only pay for the services that you need and use. This enables your business to save money as well as efficiently and effectively allocate your company’s resources.
- Give and restrict access easily: With the pay-as-you-go system, you are allowed to give and restrict user access for each individual applications monthly, enabling you to give your employees access to the specific tools they need – only when they need it. Microsoft Azure helps businesses get projects done faster without expensive infrastructure costs. With Azure’s scalable technology, your solution grows at the same pace as your business.
- The same technology with better functionality and security: Azure is built on the same veteran technologies that you trust so you can rest assured that the transition would be as smooth as possible. Utilizing SQL Server, Windows Server, Hyper-V, Active Directory and others, you’re at peace that usability and familiarity wouldn’t be sacrificed. All data whether internal or your clients’ is kept as your own, with the main full control within your hands. For data safety, constant cloud backups and Disaster Recovery are in place. Azure even has its own Azure Security Center that makes it the sole public cloud platform provider with continuous data-security supervision.
- Web & mobile
- Intelligence & analytics
- Internet of things
- Enterprise integration
- Security & identity
- Developer tools
- Monitoring & management
- Microsoft Azure Stack
How can we help?
- Expert guidance: With a lot of options laid down your table, it can be overwhelming and difficult to know and choose exactly what Azure solutions are right for your company as well as identifying how much resources you need to migrate all of your existing data and processes to Azure. At Proactive Logic, we have a team of experts where a dedicated specialist will be assigned to you guide you every step of the way for a smooth transition.
- Customized plan of action: With our Azure Solutions expertise, we can help you develop a customized plan of action that is specifically designed to suit the precise needs of your business. We also work hard to ensure that your daily operations will not be sacrificed during the transition.
- Training and support: Our work isn’t done once your solution is deployed. At Proactive Logic, we ensure that all employees are equipped with working knowledge on how to employ Azure to seamlessly integrate with your existing business model.
Interested in knowing if Azure is right for your business? Talk to us today!
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION
No obligation. No pressure. Contact us at (800) 918-7305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk about your requirements today!
Are you having an issue with one of your core business processes? Give us a call at (800) 918-7305 or email email@example.com and let’s begin finding a solution.