Our highly skilled Microsoft PowerApp consultants provide guidance, expertise, and internal consulting services on PowerApps, Microsoft Flow and Power BI projects. They will participate in the analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of enterprise-scale information portal and knowledge management system. Services include:
- Engaging business stakeholders in value/process dialogue to develop requirements
- Develop, modify, and maintain applications on Power Platform: Power Apps, Microsoft Flow, and Power BI
- Develop Office Automation Processes within the Office 365 environment, designed to streamline the work process for a variety of business needs
- Develop solution documentation, flowcharts, layouts, design, diagrams, and code
- Develop tools and document procedures required to manage and maintain the proposed design
- Work independently on complex, non-routine tasks – under limited supervision
- Interact directly with end users and/or technical POCs to resolve issues
- Adhere to, and help construct, policies and guidelines such as technical standards, security, and IT best practices.
- Supports system conversions, upgrades, and enhancements from legacy systems such as Visual Basic 6
- Identify and mitigate potential problems and conflicts with Power Platform solution delivery
- Maintain awareness of the current and future directions of the industry and associated technologies, and, where appropriate, make recommendations for implementation of new/upgraded systems, technologies, and best practices.
Need help with PowerApps? Contact us at (800) 918-7305, email email@example.com or fill out the form below and we will contact you.